Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Birmingham
Your primary entryway and first-floor windows continue to be the likeliest places for an invasion. With that being said, it should come as no shock that door and window alarm sensors maintain their status as vital components for home security systems in Birmingham. While it’s true the technology has been utilized for decades, you might be surprised at what ADT sensors are able to do.
How Can Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Irregardless of the type of ADT package you select, door and window alarm sensors will be part of the deal. Installation is also part of the deal so you don’t have to take up your own time, and you won’t need to stress about your sensors being installed properly.
Each device has two-piece magnetic contacts. One side is fastened to the surrounding frame, and the other is connected straight to the door or window. You close your door or window and the matching contacts come together perfectly. When the system is activated and an entrance is forced open, the magnetic contacts come apart and your alarm is set off. But you should know, these advanced devices can do much more than just set off your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Birmingham
On the frontline of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors provide many benefits, including the following:
- Set off the alarm: These sensors signal your high-pitched siren whenever an entry opens while your system is active.
- Instant alerts: Want to know what’s happening at home when you’re not there? You are able to receive automatic alerts right to your cell phone whenever a device is engaged.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: You will not only be contacted, your 24-7 monitoring professionals will be given an update as well. Your property will be safeguarded, regardless of where you are.
- Online access and control: By using the easy-to-use ADT Control app accessible on your smartphone, you may check the status of your sensors and activate or deactivate them.
- Home automation possibilities: Customize your security components to work in a complementary fashion. You may have your lights engage or have a camera to start recording when a window or door sensor is triggered. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to catch a glimpse who activated the sensor to begin with.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even present. They feature an unobtrusive design that fits nicely with any style of home. You may even find completely recessed options that are hidden from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Choose from wired or wireless devices depending on the kind of installation that works best for you. Either way, your property will be better defended.
More versatile than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Birmingham are able to be expertly integrated into your whole home security system.
Request Your ADT Home Security Package In Birmingham
How would you like to have advanced door and window alarm sensors in Birmingham that boost your security and link right to your home’s automation? That is exactly what you will enjoy when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to get an idea of what we might do for you, call (205) 203-0526 or complete the easy form below.