Legitimize Your Birmingham Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
Although home security signs may deter intrusion some of the time, it’s not wise to rely on them as your lone security measure. Alternatively, you should try incorporating some, if not all of the ensuing components:
● Video cameras: Let's face it, intruders never wish to be captured by your camera as it could be used against them in a criminal case. You should install exterior surveillance that covers primary entry points including windows, doors, and garage.
● Entry-point sensors: Most thieves will enter via your front door, back door, and windows, so you need to have them secured by motion and glass break sensors. If an alarm trips, your integrated home defense will alert you and your 24.7 monitoring team.
● Motion-detection lighting: Although it’s a fact that many invasions take place during the day when residents are at the office, you also need to defend against burglars who wait until dark. Lights with motion-detection capability installed next to your access points will immediately illuminate criminal activity and scare off intruders.
● Smart locking systems and video doorbells: Smart locking systems will notify you when an individual tries to engage your entrance. A doorbell video component enhances your protection by giving you real-time footage. Both of these solutions can be accessed by your mobile security app.
● Smart light bulbs: Another useful home automation device, smart lighting can be programmed for a schedule or turned on right from your phone. Smart lights are intended to give the impression you are home and effectively deter thieves.