Have you ever had an important delivery go missing from your porch steps in Birmingham? One method to discourage this theft is by installing a video doorbell. These multi-purpose devices are becoming an integral aspect of home security for a multitude of reasons. They not only give you a view of the area in front of your door, they allow you to speak with visitors and provide easy access via your mobile security app. How would you like to check a live video feed straight from your cell phone or [receive an instant alert if someone approaches?
Explore how a video doorbell works and get a better understanding of what it can do for you.
Will A Video Doorbell Need To Be Wired?
There are choices when it comes to video doorbells in Birmingham. In various cases, you will use a wired connection to your existing doorbell. The other option is to go with a totally wireless, battery-run model. Installing is fairly simple and these devices are suitable with basically any kind of house. With that being said, if you don’t want to deal with drills, screws, wiring, and mounting hardware, getting your video doorbell set up as an element of your security package is the right path to take. In fact, when you go with a pro installation, your equipment will be attached correctly and incorporated appropriately into your full-featured security system.
How Will A Video Doorbell Help Me?
Considering all the entry points in your house, you may find it amazing that the one exploited most commonly by burglars is the front door. This is part of the reason why video doorbells in Birmingham have increased in demand. When you add in the fact that home deliveries have risen exponentially, it creates an even bigger need to maintain a watch of your front porch. Check out some of the nice perks of these valuable components:
- An encompassing view: You’ll be able to glimpse more than just a tiny area proceeding your door as ADT video doorbells provide 180° wide-angle capability and head-to-toe views so you are able to see those deliveries on the ground.
- Crystal-clear video: Why have video if the footage is grainy and blurry? ADT cameras provide incredible, HD views. These doorbells are even able to differentiate between people, animals, packages, and vehicles.
- Access from any location: One of the top advantages is accessibility as you can see video streams right from your mobile device.
- Immediate alerts: Why wonder if your box was dropped off? Full-featured video doorbells can update you whenever action is observed on your porch.
- Bi-directional talk: You not only see guests, you can speak with them. Find out why they are at your door without even opening the door. If you want to let them in, you may employ the ADT Control app to turn off your alarm and open your locks.
- Infrared night vision: Your video doorbell still guards you during the night by utiliting infrared capabilities. Get sharp images no matter the hour.
- Functions in spite of all types of weather: Resistant to snow, rain, and humidity, ADT video doorbells even function in extreme temperatures, from 122° to -4° Fahrenheit.
- Connects with your smart speakers: Send the doorbell chime through your smart speaker, or utilize the speaker for the 2-way audio feature.
Request A Video Doorbell in Birmingham With Your Home Security Setup
Discover the latest in Birmingham home security systems by consulting with the specialists at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells provide protection and access like you’ve never had before. Call (205) 203-0526 to get started on your fully integrated package.